Welcome to the RTPI Awards for Planning Excellence 2022. You can start your entry now, saving and making as many changes as you like until the entry deadline 11 March, 11:59 pm. Entry is free.
Entering the Awards for Planning Excellence offers a fantastic opportunity to celebrate your professional achievements and showcase your work.
Our Awards continue to recognise and reward the brightest talent in the profession; the most outstanding projects, teams and people helping to transform economies, environments, and communities.
We will be recognising exceptional plans, projects, and people in these 15 categories:
• Excellence in Plan Making Practice
• Excellence in Planning for a Successful Economy
• Excellence in Planning for Health and Wellbeing
• Excellence in Planning for Heritage and Culture
• Excellence in Planning for the Natural Environment
• Excellence in Planning for Communities (large schemes of 50 or more)
• Excellence in Planning for Communities (small schemes of 50 or less)
• Excellence in Tech within Planning Practice
• International Award for Planning Excellence
• Head Planner of the Year (Local Planning Authority)
• Planning Authority of the Year
• Small Planning Consultancy of the Year
• Young Planner of the Year
• In-house Planning Team of the Year
• Planning Consultancy of the Year
Some English Regions will also open for entries to their regional Chair’s Award.
Complete your entry in seven easy steps:
1. Select your best work completed between 2020 and 2021. (For Young Planners, choose your best achievements over recent years.)
2. Select the location of your entry from the ENTER dropdown in the main menu above, and choose from our 15 categories to best showcase your work.
3. Create your account. Note, this will allow you to log in and modify your entry at any time before you make your final submission.
4. Familiarise yourself with the judging criteria.
5. Read the guide on how to write a winning entry.
6. Complete the entry form and choose up to five great images to showcase your work.
7. Send your entry by 11.59 pm, 11 March 2022.